Aged Care & Home Care
With more and more domiciliary care contracted out, local authorities and other care funders are now insisting upon electronic care monitoring (ECM) so that care providers can supply independent verification of visits. For over 15 years Ezitracker has set the standard for electronic monitoring, alerting management to any breakdown in service and providing an essential safeguard for lone working staff.
Whilst care providers might have to adopt an electronic care monitoring system as a condition of a contract, with Ezitracker helps transform operating efficiency, streamlines all processes, cuts payroll costs, greatly improves service provision and significantly lowers administration and other costs. This means they become more price competitive and win more care contracts.
Key benefits of Ezitracker to Independent Care Providers:
- Offers proof of service delivery to funding authorities
- Monitors in real-time actual visit times and attendance duration
- Provides a precise third-party record of verified attendance
- Triggers "no-show" care delivery alerts - allows remedial action to be taken
- Allows for "no-go" care worker safeguarding alerts
- Matches actual to scheduled/planned visits
- Simplifies staff planning
- Reduces ‘back office' costs – eliminates manual timesheet processing
- Cuts payroll administration and actual payroll costs
- Enables compliance with EWM/ECM (Electronic Workforce Monitoring/Electronic Care Monitoring) contract stipulations